链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1Cgb0mCNMdTc-Sui_UWBCdw 密码: pdkj
VEGA Conflict is undergoing downtime at 8PM PDT on June 17th, 2018. The downtime is expected to last for 2 hours.
Greetings, all. The Marauders have been laying in wait and now we know why. Introducing the Marauder Blackguard Cruiser and Prophet Flagship. With these two new pvp ships comes Void Weapons, Armor, Shells, and the new Marauder Resurgence mechanic which allows damage from a pvp victory to be restored. These are not the same Marauders were used too, their Tech is way more advanced, I wonder what secrets they hold.
Additional changes in this release are listed below:
- [Base] Co-op Targets for Fortresses are here! Recruit your most trusted ally and battle together to conquer Altairian Fortresses.
- [Ship] Based on a Marauder-converted Altarian design, the Blackguard Cruiser retains the Firestorm Overdrive and adds new tech, Resurgence, which at base level restores 30% of damage taken to health upon victory in Fleet PvP combat.
- [Tech] Resurgence, Upon a victory Resurgence grants a portion of damage taken from a PvP Fleet battle, to be restored to the ship. This Tech can also be applied to older Marauder Ships.
- [Ship] The Prophet Flagship takes the Altairian mothership design and combines wormhole technology to jump across sector space. Unlike historic Jumpships, you are not required to be in an Alliance to launch a jump with this ship.
- [Tech] The Wormhole Drive Type-1 allows the Prophet Flagship to jump between two sectors and quickly travel through a sector with escorts. This component is required for the Flagship to function.
- [Tech] The Void Epsilon ECHO Cannon utilizes enhanced Void charges to maintain its chaining impact and has an increased chaining range. These weapons will be available in levels I, II, & III.
- [Tech] Support for Void Resonant Armor.
- [Tech] Support for Void Shell.
- Altairian Mothership's Corvettes have had there health GREATLY reduced.
- Minor bug fixes and visual improvements